Sobriety is a treasure, and the ability to remain sober forever is a wish for many people battling addiction. Undoubtedly, addiction recovery isn’t an easy task. It would be best to have extended residential treatment to transition you from full-time treatment to independent living.
How do you survive the journey to getting clean without relapses? That’s exactly why you need extended residential treatment.
What Is Extended Residential Treatment?
Extended Residential Treatment is a unique treatment program for persons who are undergoing substance abuse treatment. It’s an extension of the traditional inpatient treatment and usually lasts for 30 to 90 days. Experts see this program as a necessity to promote long-term recovery from substance abuse. Residential treatment is a highly effective outpatient treatment program that can help you with relapse.
How Does Extended Treatment Help With Relapse?
Long-term treatment benefits people battling addiction problems. Asides from the fact that it speeds up recovery, an extended residential treatment pattern also has the following positive impacts on relapse:
- More in-depth therapy: Since long-term residential treatment provides 24/7 support, it involves more therapy programs than other substance abuse treatment. There’s more room for maximum use of home resources. Suppose you have attempted short-term treatment programs and have relapsed. Extended residential treatment is a good choice.
- Strong support network: You can build a solid connection with people with similar goals. During extended residential treatment, you meet people who share the same objectives and similar experiences with you. This shared sense of similarity and community helps greatly during addiction recovery by making relapse less likely. You and your support network provide much-needed support to one another through your collective journey of sobriety.
- Long-term disconnection from triggers: An extended residential treatment program leaves you in an environment free from triggers, making relapse an issue not to worry about. You will be submersed into a strong community, and the probability of relapse becomes exceptionally low.
- Consistency and change: Another benefit of an extended residential treatment is its structure to maintain consistency in the change of deviant behaviors. This structure will help you to build a new lifestyle.
- Focus and hope: An extended residential treatment helps you to develop laser-sharp focus and stay hopeful. This eventually strengthens clients’ zeal and helps them work hard to achieve long-term sobriety.
What to Expect from Extended Residential Treatment
Some factors that aid residential treatment are:
- Experienced and qualified staff who can connect with clients, understand, guide, and support them
- High-quality facility amenities and a supportive environment
- Long duration of treatment for as long as the client needs
- Family support
At Ethan Crossing Cleveland, we prioritize our guests or clients. Our goal is to ultimately inspire hope, restore peace of mind, and heal lives. We do this by providing a full continuum of care from detox to aftercare that promotes long-term recovery using state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge equipment.
We offer a broad range of addiction treatment programs, services, and therapies in a comfortable, non-hospital setting. At Ethan Crossing Cleveland, we believe that family engagement is essential, and so we provide the opportunity for our clients’ families to support them. Some of our programs include but aren’t limited to:
- Detox program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Outpatient treatment program
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
We also offer individual, group, and family therapies. You can be sure to get the best service you can find anywhere at any of our centers in Ohio.
Learn More by Reaching Out to Ethan Crossing Cleveland
Ethan Crossing Cleveland’s extended residential treatment center offers you exclusive long-term treatment for your substance abuse. To learn more about our residential treatment center, contact us online or call us at 855.967.2436 today.